I can't believe how bad I have been on this blog over the summer! Oops!
With only 100 days left until Christmas, and 166 further days until the most amazing day of our lives, I cannot comprehend where time is going!
Summer has been pretty manic, as always (but I wouldnt have it any other way!) filled with family fun, catching up with friends, Weddings, Take That, Westlife, a trip to the West Side amongst much more.
Right now I am feeling fairly satisfied with how plans are going.
So far we have already sorted:
- Save the Dates
- Colour Scheme
- Catering - well, we have narrowed it down and hope to firm it up this weekend
This weekend I am naming a 'wedmin weekend'... We are having a second meeting with the caterer, seeing the venue again as they'll have had a wedding in the newly finished barn, sorting out guest list, looking at invitation materials (a family friend is making these for us), and looking at wedding dresses... oh, and sampling our 'secrets' !
Still to do:
- Wedding Dress
- BM dresses
- Suit Hire
- Stationery/Order of Service etc
- Decide whether we are having live music too
- Think about readings/entertainment/filling it out etc..
- Any other things I have forgotten about!